Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wednesday, March 25

I heard from a few friends today.  Here are some of the pictures they sent.  Jayden and his brother are busy working on their packets.  Israe loves the packets and misses all her friends, and Maverick is loving working on math with the colored pencils and markers.



My new classroom!

I set up an Epic account for all of you.  There are a ton of books to read and activities.  I will send you some of my favorites as I read them.
Open your web browser and go to:
1) www.getepic.com/students
2) log in with your class code (hkw3180)
3)select your name
Unite for Literacy 
This website provides engaging digital picture books complete with audio narration options in a variety of languages(english, swahili, somali,nepali, and arabic)
https://www.uniteforliteracy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment