Monday, March 23, 2020

Hello Families,
I hope everyone is okay and adjusting to the new normal.  We are all doing it together.  I miss seeing the children everyday.  My plan is to update this website  each day.  I will highlight various online resources, and share pictures.

If you do not have internet access at home you can call Spectrum to sign up for free: 1-844-488-8395

Some things to get started:
-A staff member will be in contact with you everyday, via email or by phone to check in.

-We put together a lot of stuff in your child's packet with a sample schedule(Do what works for you).  The most important thing is the well-being of your child and you.  Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

-If you haven't picked up your PreK-5th grade students educational work material you may pick them you on Monday, March 23rd-27th from 9:30-10:00.  All student materials need to be picked up at the meal distribution site closest to your home.

-Most importantly, please send me pictures of your child, playing, reading, doing the packet, etc.  I would love to see all their faces.



Thanks for your flexibility and understanding as we navigate these uncharted waters together.


No comments:

Post a Comment